Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1911 82nd St Nw, Bradenton
ENCHANTING 4 bed/2 bath/2 cg home that is PERFECT for a first-time home buyer, & is the definition of multi-functional! This LOVELY home boasts almost 1,500 SqFt of living space, & it sits on OVER 1/4 acre in the HEART of Palma Sola! Enter this CHARMER, & come upon the home's SPLIT BEDROOM LAYOUT, which is SUPERB for extra privacy. Within this home, you will also encounter a WONDERFUL bedroom that is currently being used as a office, but it can easily be converted back into a bedroom. Warm & inviting, the family room showcases lots of space, & a GREAT flow that leads you to the dining room & kitchen. The dining room boasts GLASS SLIDERS that lead you to a SPACIOUS SCREENED-IN LANAI, which is GREAT to add some furniture, or even a grill! The DELIGHTFUL master bedroom is just awaiting your personal touch, & it features an EN SUITE bathroom that has neutral colors, as well as a shower & tub combo. All bedrooms boast ample space, & bright windows that illuminate the home. The ENORMOUS, FENCED-IN backyard is absolutely amazing, & the shed within it is staying w/ the home! Build a pool, a playground, or BOTH, & still have plenty of room to spare! LESS THAN 15 MIN from the INCREDIBLE white sandy beaches of Anna Maria Island for lots of fun-in-the-sun! 5MIN from shopping, dining, services, schools, & MORE! ONLY 3MIN from Robinson Preserve, which is FANTASTIC for enjoying some outdoor activities, such as biking, walking and kayaking. This home is also an INVESTOR'S DREAM, so don't miss this SENSATIONAL opportunity
- MLS® #T3186627
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,470
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected
- FeaturesWater Access, Fishing Pier, Park, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Unincorporated, Park View, Wooded View, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market9
- Address1911 82nd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Heights Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Linoleum, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 17th, 2019 at 8:45am EDT.