Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3902 18th Ave W, Bradenton
Charming 2br/2 ba 2 car garage home located in wonderful central location of Country Club Heights! This delightful ranch style home offers a HUGE CORNER FENCED BACKYARD & wonderful, large SCREENED PORCH- perfect for relaxing, dining or just catching up with friends & family. This lovely home offers almost 1600SF of living space & loads of POTENTIAL & character, & ideal for first time home buyers, investors, or young professionals in the West Bradenton area! The spacious split floor plan offers a formal dining room w/ large window & living room with SLIDERS TO LANAI, kitchen featuring a breakfast bar & interior laundry room with a utility tub & is large enough for a desk for a flex space. A cozy family room welcomes you with SLIDERS out & is open to the kitchen offering plenty of room to prepare your family's favorite meals with clean white appliances, PLENTY OF CABINETS & counters & PASS THROUGH window to lanai for easy entertaining. The master bedroom is SPACIOUS & has a WALK-IN CLOSET & can easily accommodate larger furniture, & opens to the lanai through SLIDING GLASS doors. The bath boasts a DUAL VANITY with cosmetic space & a shower. Additional bedroom has ample space & is perfect for guests, or use as a home office or den. The guest bathroom has been UPDATED with a nicely tiled shower & tub. AC is only 3 YEARS old & roof is 10 years. Convenient, quiet neighborhood located just minutes from to schools, parks, dining & shopping, fabulous beaches, & close access for convenient I-27S travel.
- MLS® #T3188456
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,598
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Near Golf Course, Street Paved, Pool View
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Other
- Days on Market58
- Address3902 18th Ave W
- SubdivisionCountry Club Heights First Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryMiller Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 23rd, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.