Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5340 Fairfield Blvd, Bradenton
STUNNING VILLA located in the beautiful gated community of Fairfield! Come relax and enjoy maintenance free living at its best with community amenities including a community pool, recreation center and fitness center! Entering the home you are greeted by an open concept entry and spacious separate dining room leading into a bright and airy living area perfectly designed for entertaining with high ceilings and tile throughout the living areas. The kitchen is a chef' dream with wood cabinetry with crown molding, granite countertops, center island with breakfast bar, pantry, and upgraded stainless steel appliances including a gas stove! Additional upgrades include a tray ceiling in the great room, recessed and stylish pendant lighting, and plantation shutters! The master suite has dual closets, and the en-suite has separate vanities and an amazing glass-enclosed tile walk-in shower. Your guests will feel at home with the split bedroom plan for privacy for all! Step out onto your lanai overlooking a beautifully manicured lawn while sipping your morning brew or to enjoy your favorite evening beverage. This 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage villa is conveniently situated with easy access to I-75, downtown Bradenton and Florida's award winning beaches. Don't miss this opportunity to your own your piece of paradise. Schedule your private viewing today! Welcome home!
- MLS® #T3188798
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,518
- Year Built2013
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, NaturalGas Available, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market583
- Address5340 Fairfield Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty S.shore
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty S.shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 18th, 2019 at 8:30pm EDT.