Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3273 Landmark Dr, Clearwater
A stunning gated, resort-style estate in the heart of Countryside (East Clearwater) on over an acre featuring tropical gardens, a bubbling creek, and no HOA. This beautiful renaissance revival style home is loaded with traditional crown molding and detailed trim work so uncommon in Florida. High ceilings, 8' wood panel doors, large spacious rooms and tasteful appointments throughout make this the perfect home for a large family or multi-generational housing. Truly a showplace for entertaining, the current owner has hosted dignitaries from around the world, a simple task with the way the space is divided and so much available space for parking and a pull through double gated driveway. This home has modern appointments and solid details (such as a saltwater pool, gas whole-home automatic generator and large thermal pane Pella windows throughout). You must see it to appreciate all this home has to offer. 5 Bedrooms plus a study (4 have en Suite Baths) and the master suite is grand. Three wood burning fireplaces, a large white-cabinet island-kitchen with granite and GE stainless appliances. Bright open spaces abound. Centrally located to all the Tampa/Clearwater/St. Pete area has to offer. Come see this home and fall in love. Live like you're on vacation every day.
- MLS® #T3190019
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,259
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleColonial, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Guest, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewGarden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Shutters
- Days on Market112
- Address3273 Landmark Dr
- SubdivisionGeiger Tr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Living Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesSplit Level
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Eisner, Feldman, & Grant, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Eisner, Feldman, & Grant, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 21st, 2019 at 3:30am EST.