Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2804 Countryside Blvd #1, Clearwater
Most desirable location in the Heart of Countryside! This 3-lvl end unit townhome is spacious with 2400 heated sq ft of living space with a one-car detached garage. Home features a cozy fireplace in the living room, formal dining room and large eat in kitchen with pantry, laundry and half bath, that leads out to a private lanai . The owner’s suite with en-suite (double sinks and shower), and two bedrooms and bath are on the middle level. The third floor is currently an enormous family room with den/office with two storage closets. The possibilities are numerous--owner’s suite, additional bedrooms and baths, extra windows, media room, etc. The Westchester Lake community has a park-like setting with a lake, community pool and sun deck area for your enjoyment. You are conveniently located near the TPA Airport (20-30 minutes away), great shopping (Westfield Mall, Cobbs Movie Theater), dining, golf (Countryside Country Club), places of worship, medical facilities, Mease Countryside Hosp, and county/state/fed offices, police and fire departments are all within a 2.5 mile radius. In addition, walk to Leila G Davis Elementary, Countryside High schools, as well as the new Countryside Library and Rec Center. Honeymoon Island State Park & Caladesi Island (voted one of the “Best Beaches” in the USA) are 7 miles away. Location! Location! Location!! Schedule your private showing today! Talk to your lender about a FHA 203K renovation loan that allows you to do some upgrades if you so desire.
- MLS® #T3194076
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1991
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market31
- Address2804 Countryside Blvd #1
- SubdivisionWestchester Lake Twnhms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Keller Williams - New Tampa
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 22nd, 2019 at 12:00am EDT.