Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2804 Countryside Blvd #1, Clearwater
Location, Location, Location. Enjoy living in the Heart of Countryside! This spacious 3-lvl end unit townhome boasts 2400 sq ft of living space with a one-car detached garage. Home features a cozy fireplace in the living room, formal dining room and large eat in kitchen with pantry, laundry and half bath, with french doors that lead out to a private lanai . The second level consists of the owner’s suite with en-suite (double sinks and shower), two secondary bedrooms and bath. The third floor is currently an enormous family room with den/office with two storage closets. The possibilities are numerous--owner’s suite, additional bedrooms and baths, extra windows, media room, etc. The Westchester Lake community has a park-like setting with a lake, community pool and sun deck area for your enjoyment. Low HOA fee includes Exterior Mtc. You are conveniently located near the TPA Airport (20-30 min away), great shopping (Westfield Mall, Cobbs Movie Theater), dining, golf (Countryside Country Club), medical facilities (Mease Countryside Hosp), county/state/fed offices, police and fire departments are all within a 2.5 mile radius. In addition, walk to Leila G Davis Elementary, Countryside High schools, as well as the new Countryside Library and Rec Center. Honeymoon Island State Park & Caladesi Island (voted one of the “Best Beaches” in the USA) are 7 miles away. ** Freshly painted, rugs & home professionally cleaned ** Ready for New Owners to Add their Personal Touches
- MLS® #T3194076
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,400
- Year Built1991
- StyleContemporary, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market135
- Address2804 Countryside Blvd #1
- SubdivisionWestchester Lake Twnhms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Exhaust Fans, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryLeila G Davis Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Keller Williams - New Tampa
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams - New Tampa.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 5:30pm EST.