Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Clearwater
Charming 1930’s Bungalow pool home located in the heart of Clearwater Beach, Florida. Just 16 steps away from the sand and direct beach frontage. This robust income producing property sports four bedrooms, three baths and a separate laundry room and storage area. The main house host three bedrooms and two baths. The cabana suite consist of one bedroom and one bath with a beautiful heated boutique pool view. The Seaside Cottage 16 has a very strong rental history and sleeps 11 people. The property provides plenty of parking which is a scarce commodity in Clearwater Beach and offers many upgrades and renovations.
- MLS® #T3194594
- Square Footage1,315
- Year Built1938
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Natural Gas Connected, NaturalGas Available, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Playground, Public Boat Ramp, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCommon, Curb Parking, Driveway, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Tandem
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, City View, Garden View, Pool View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Tile
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Siding, Vinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market86
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:People's Choice Realty Svc Llc
Listing information courtesy of People's Choice Realty Svc Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 12:16pm EST.