Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3184 Shoreline Dr, Clearwater
$4,000 includes rent, electricity, lawn care, and pest control. Stunningly renovated home settled on a 1/4-acre lot in the Seabrooke subdivision. Open floor plan, vaulted ceilings, three bedrooms with closets and two bathrooms. Elegant island kitchen with European cabinetry, deep drawers, granite counters, breakfast bar, stainless appliances, and beautiful tile backsplash. Main living areas offer 28" tile with the classy look of marble, with ceramic tile. The Master Bedroom includes a designed walk-in closet and master bathroom offers a double vanity, separate make-up vanity & a glass shower. All bedrooms offer Bamboo hardwood floors, 2nd Bathroom offers a double vanity with quartz counter-top, glass shower, and exclusive tile and is connected to one of the bedrooms and also serves as the guest bathroom and a shaded screened porch with ceramic tile. 3 sets of PGT hurricane rated sliding glass doors in the great room, master bedroom & 2nd bedroom. High-end fixtures, blinds, and Nest A/C control, inside laundry room, 3-Car Garage is 27' wide x 24' deep and has a recently painted exterior. New roof, solar panels, landscaping, and high-end A/C Unit installed on May 2019. PVC will be installed on 4 SEP around the property and patio expected to be paved and addition of a shed. Deed restricted property requires yard maintenance and pest control which will be managed by the owner. The tenant is responsible for water, TV/internet. Contact the Owner directly to schedule a viewing and details/negotiations
- MLS® #T3195307
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,194
- Year Built1992
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Solar
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, FloodZone, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Flood Insurance Required
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Days on Market277
- Address3184 Shoreline Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorBamboo, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric
- StoriesOne, Corner Unit
- ElementaryFrontier Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.