Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2410 Margolin Ln, Clearwater
It all begins when you walk inside the grand foyer! The left wing features a gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, real wood cabinets, matching quartz tops, a custom large galley island, and a wine station/butler’s pantry. It also has the formal dining area, an open area that may be used as living/family rooms or less formal daily dining room with a wood burning fireplace, a large walk-in pantry and a mud room. The right wing of the home feature a formal living room, guest bath/powder room, a study/den with a second wood burning fireplace, and a Master Suite like no other. With over 1000sf to itself it has all the space and privacy you could ask for. The bathroom has a soaking tub, a large walk in shower, double vanity, and its own laundry closet. Full custom cabinets wrap the 17x18 master closet/room. Upstairs has 4 bedrooms each with large walk in closets 2 full bathrooms with double vanities and a second living room/loft area, and another laundry closet. The guest house house/pool cabana has a private bedroom, a full bathroom, and yet another laundry closet to keep the privacy of the main home. Wait we are not done…the outdoor area has been finished with travertine pavers, the pool has been refinished and features a heated spa, and the unique roof has retractable panels to allow the sunshine in and the rain out so you can enjoy THIS pool/spa at any time.
- MLS® #T3197674
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,850
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Garden View, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Indoor, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- RoofBuilt-Up, Other, Tile
- Listing Office:Centro Real Estate
- Address2410 Margolin Ln
- SubdivisionPinellas Groves
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- Days on Market264
Listing information courtesy of Centro Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 7:59pm EDT.