Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13105 Indigo Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. Spacious Daybreak, designed by Neal Communities, offers options to help adapt the home to your lifestyle. An office is added in lieu of the formal living room, creating a separate space for the adjacent dining room. Instead of the den, the fourth bedroom and a third full bath option was selected for this home. Central to the design, the open great room and kitchen create an expansive and airy space. The gourmet kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and center island and is conveniently situated by the dining room. An elegant coffered ceiling graces the great room, which also features 3 panel pocket sliding glass door out to the large lanai. The master suite includes a roomy bedroom with coffered ceiling, two walk-in closets and master bath with dual sink vanities, shower, large linen closet and private water closet.
- MLS® #T3201978
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,395
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market38
- Address13105 Indigo Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 11:59am EST.