Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3817 Azurite Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. The great room opens to the island kitchen and breakfast nook, pool bath and also features a dining room and den. The master suite holds two walk-in closets, along with a dual sink master bath with large walk-in shower and private water closet. The two secondary bedrooms are situated near a full bath for convenience.
- MLS® #T3202036
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,441
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, NaturalGas Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market39
- Address3817 Azurite Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Iv & V Pg60/21
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 5:15am EST.