Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12825 Coastal Breeze Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. The Bright Meadow plan by Neal Communities is designed with those features most desired by homeowners. The foyer entry leads to a spacious and open family room with a coffered ceiling. An open kitchen is situated off this area, complete with large walk-in pantry, a beautiful large quartz island and breakfast nook. French doors from the great room open to the den. Pocket glass sliding doors in the great room provide access to the covered lanai. Besides the master bedroom with coffered ceiling the suite holds two walk-in closets and master bath with dual sinks, walk-in shower and water closet. Two secondary bedrooms each include a walk-in closet. This home includes foam insulation in the exterior block walls as well as a radiant barrier roof for better efficacy for future homeowners.
- MLS® #T3202121
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,288
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFrench Provincial, Ranch, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market26
- Address12825 Coastal Breeze Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Phase Vi Subphase 6a 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 12:30am EST.