Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3031 Geiger Ct, Clearwater
Stunning Pool Home in the Sought After Landmark Palms, Boasting 3,484 SF, 5 Bedrooms, 3 full baths, 2 half baths and freshly painted inside. If you have a list of things you’ve been looking for, this home will let you check off everything on your list. Starting with a Beautiful Mature Landscape, you are welcomed to the Double Door Entry, and into a Large Foyer Showcasing Gleaming Wood Floors, Volume Ceilings, and a Neutral Color Scheme. The Chef Inspired Kitchen Features Wood Cabinets, Granite Counters, Tile Backsplash with Listello Accents, a Dinette Area with views of the Pool and an Extended Breakfast Bar that opens to the Family Room Featuring an Impressive Stone Fireplace and Sliders to the Oversized Paver Screened Lanai and Pool with a Pebble Tech Finish, Cabinets with Sink with Tile Backsplash and Convenient Pool Bath; the perfect area to Entertain or Relax at the end of the day! The Formal Living/Dining Rooms are both Spacious with the Living Room having another set of Sliders to the Lanai. The Master Bedroom Suite also has a Stone Fireplace, Large Walk-In Custom Closet, 2 sets of Sliders to the Lanai, Step-Up Garden Tub with Gorgeous Round Mosaic Tile, Wood Cabinets with Double Sinks and Separate Walk-In Shower also with Mosaic Tile and a Lovely Stained Glass Window. This is a Perfect Floor Plan with 6 Sliders to the Expansive Lanai and the Separate Bedroom Wing, custom closets thru-out, loads of storage inside plus a Stairway to the Attic Storage. Irrigation system on a private well.
- MLS® #T3203145
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,484
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Brick, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market8
- Address3031 Geiger Ct
- SubdivisionLandmark Palms
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33761
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryCurlew Creek Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighCountryside High-PN
- Listing Office:Bhhs Florida Properties Group
Listing information courtesy of Bhhs Florida Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 14th, 2019 at 4:15am EST.