Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5409 Sandy Oak Ln, Bradenton
Under Construction. Exceptional home site with view of sparkling pond! You'll be delighted by the attention to detail that makes the Redwing a remarkable dream home. Retire to the elegance of your sensational master bedroom, featuring a luxurious bathroom with extra-large (super) shower and a wardrobe-expanding walk-in closet. The Epicurean kitchen provides a superior storage, meal prep, and presentation experience. Your open-concept floor plan offers a sunlit interior design space and dramatic 2-story ceilings. Enjoy a book and your favorite beverage from the comfort of your deluxe lanai. The guest suite and spare bedrooms present spectacular places for each member of your family to thrive. Build lifelong family memories in the fun and games space of the vibrant upstairs retreat. Refined details include a spacious entryway, a covered porch, a convenient downstairs powder room, and 2 car garage.
- MLS® #T3205164
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,357
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesGated, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market204
- Address5409 Sandy Oak Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesMaster Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 12:45am EDT.