Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1643 Eagle Creek Dr, Clearwater
Under Construction. Townhome living is ideal when it comes to enjoying everything about your home, because your yard responsibilities are no more. When it comes to the Covington, this two-story townhome is ideal for the close family or the family just getting started. As you enter into this home you are greeted by the welcoming foyer that is nice and open right into the Great Room with tile wood throughout, so after a long day at work you can come home and hit the couch. As you head further into the home you will find the large kitchen, quartz counter tops and stainless steel appliances. At the dining room you have access to the lanai and courtyard, Convenience is the Covington’s middle name with a powder room on the first floor and a one car garage. On the second floor you will find two bedrooms with a shared full bath as well as the spacious master bedroom complete with a walk-in shower with upgraded wall tile and walk-in closet. The Covington is the ideal family home. Now is the time to move the family in, call today to schedule a visit!
- MLS® #T3206426
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,853
- Year Built2019
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesFire Hydrant, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Pool, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market213
- Address1643 Eagle Creek Dr
- SubdivisionTowns At Belleair Grove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorLaminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryBelcher Elementary-PN
- MiddleOak Grove Middle-PN
- HighLargo High-PN
- Listing Office:Century 21 List With Beggins
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 List With Beggins.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 1st, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.