Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2594 Oberon Rd, Englewood
DREAM OF LIVING ON THE WATER?? Located on Oyster Creek, this CUSTOM HOME has been meticulously maintained & STILL LOOKS BRAND NEW!! Built in 2014, this home has it all w/a 4,500lb covered boat lift, hurricane/impact resistant windows & sliding doors, an oversized 2 car garage w/8’ garage door & a double door side entry, concrete seawall, large covered & screened porch, & is built for ENERGY EFFICIENCY. 3 bedrooms+den/office, 2 baths, volume ceilings, & just under 2,100 sq ft make this the perfect home for you. Once you enter the home past the large covered front porch, the WOW factor will set in as you get a sense of how special this home is w/the OPEN FLOOR PLAN, split bedrooms & privacy for guests. Wood cabinets w/crown molding, SS appliances, granite counters, tiled backsplash, pendant lights over the island w/undermount sink, pull out drawers, a wet bar, & a HUGE closet pantry pull the CUSTOM KITCHEN together. The master suite leads to the master bath that features granite counters, dual sinks, easy entry tiled shower, garden tub, & HUGE master closet w/lots of shelving. The nice sized guest bedrooms share a bathroom w/tub/shower. The great room features POCKET SLIDERS that lead to the covered lanai w/an extended screened porch that is perfect for relaxing & overlooks the canal. Your boat is protected on the COVERED LIFT & enjoy a one drink ride down Oyster Creek & out to the intracoastal waterway. Bring your catch home & clean them at the filet table w/a freshwater hose bib.
- MLS® #T3206583
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows
- Days on Market2
- Address2594 Oberon Rd
- SubdivisionGulf Wind
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
- Listing Office:West Coast Premier Realty, Llc
Listing information courtesy of West Coast Premier Realty, Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 12:45am EST.