Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9122 Midnight Pass Rd #23, Sarasota
This beautiful luxury condo at Somerset Cay is in pristine condition and close proximity to Turtle Beach offering a spacious floor plan, private elevator, updated kitchen and bathrooms with ceiling murals, newer appliances, custom cabinetry, and his and her walk in closets with custom shelving. The 700 sq ft lanai leads to a semi-private stairwell taking you to the ground level is a paved walkway that brings you to the heated pool, hot tub, grilling area, kayak launch, hammock area and fitness room. The extended 700 sq ft lanai offers Gulf views and ideal for entertaining yet offers peace and tranquility with views of spectacular sunsets. The smaller lani off the kitchen captures the sunrise and is a great area to keep plants and grow herbs. Boaters will love the 10K lb boat lift and private dock that allows you to sail away directly to the ICW in minutes. The 3/2 unit also has a two car garage with epoxy flooring, and an extra storage room. The property manager is highly skilled at keeping the building and operations in optimal condition. The reserves are strongly intact and fully funded. Location is superb for walking to Ophelia's Restaurant, Turtles Beach, and riding the Siesta Key Trolly that takes you away from this quiet residential neighborhood to the exciting Siesta Key Village and with no parking concerns. The unit may be sold fully furnished. Life's a Beach, come see how this home can be yours!
- MLS® #T3206694
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,237
- Year Built2002
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesFitness, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW, Lagoon
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- FoundationSlab, Stilt/On Piling
- Days on Market11
- Address9122 Midnight Pass Rd #23
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSomerset Cay
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Homebay Broker Se. Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homebay Broker Se. Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 1:14am EST.