Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2833 La Concha Dr, Clearwater
Reduced $20,000. Property appraised for $413,000 in February 2020. Owner motivated. Must see to appreciate this beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath single family home with no backyard neighbors in the sought after community of Feather Sound. One of the bedrooms has been converted to an office, but is easily converted back, with doors. Perfect location for commuting to Tampa, St Pete, Clearwater and Bradenton. Cherry wood floors are in main living area, Bedroom 3 & office. Bedroom 2 has it's own private full bath. Ceiling fans, stone fireplace, whole house water purification system, built-ins, cathedral ceilings, 2019 tile roof, 4 year old A/C, exterior painted 2019 and a gun safe for valuables, are just a few of the features of this amazing property. The 225 sq ft enclosed porch, has operational glass hurricane windows, and affords privacy and light. The porch is accessible from both the family room and master bedroom. The HOA fee includes bi-weekly trash collection, maintenance and tax for common areas, all front yard maintenance, water for grass, and sprinkler maintenance and repair. A home inspection has been done and the few minor items of concern have been corrected, a home warranty is also being offered by the seller.
- MLS® #T3207560
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,094
- Year Built1988
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Golf Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, Level, Near Golf Course, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gray Water System, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsDrapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market102
- Address2833 La Concha Dr
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryHigh Point Elementary-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing Office:Century 21 Beggins Enterprises
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Beggins Enterprises.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 2nd, 2020 at 4:30am EDT.