Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
173 Pinehurst Dr, Bradenton
Hidden right in the heart of west Bradenton, this renovated 2 bedroom/2 bathroom condo feels like you are in your own tropical paradise. Settled in lush and manicured Wildewood Springs, a designated Audubon Sanctuary, and well maintained community with ample reserves, 7 pools, tennis courts, this unit overlooks mature landscaping, and creates a serene sense of privacy. The eat-in kitchen boasts brand new floors, shaker style cabinets, granite countertops, brand new stainless steel appliances, and hidden laundry connections. Brand new carpeting is in the open area for dining and living space, and in both bedrooms. Each bedroom has private attached bathroom, creating two distinct private spaces for living depending on your needs. The master bedroom has its own sliding glass doors for private entry to the screened-in patio overlooking the incredible trees. A storage closet accessed from the patio provides abundant storage. Wildewood Springs is centrally located off Cortez Road, making it is prime location for shopping, restaurants, and access to beaches. This community is NOT age restricted so anyone is welcome to own!
- MLS® #T3212651
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,158
- Year Built1976
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Pool, Tennis Courts
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGarden View, Pool View
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Tampa Central
- Address173 Pinehurst Dr
- SubdivisionWildewood Spgs 1-a Pinehurst
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Other
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market121
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Tampa Central.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 28th, 2020 at 1:44pm EDT.