Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1979 Beckett Lake Dr, Clearwater
PRICE REDUCED! A rare listing in Beckett Lake Estates. Move in Ready, Amazing Central Clearwater Location. Convenient to Top USA Gulf beaches, airport, downtown Dunedin, shopping, tennis, ball parks and neighborhood walking. Come see this gorgeous home in the desirable Beckett Lake Estates neighborhood. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage home sits on a beautifully wooded lot. Stunning hardwood floors through out this well maintained home. Beautifully remodeled Kitchen with wood cabinets and granite counter tops. Open kitchen/dining/family room for family time or entertaining. Step down formal living with stunning wood floor and view of outside patio. Bedrooms all with closets, Master bedroom with walk in closet and sliding doors to paved brick patio with view of back yard. New Central AC unit in 2016. Hurricane impact windows recently installed. Front entrance 2 car garage with drive way pavers for entrance appeal. Come see this beautiful ranch style home. This location is in demand so will not last long!
- MLS® #T3223972
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,938
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market106
- Address1979 Beckett Lake Dr
- SubdivisionBeckett Lake Estates
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33763
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Other, Pest Guard System, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryMcMullen-Booth Elementary-PN
- MiddleSafety Harbor Middle-PN
- HighDunedin High-PN
- Listing Office:Docobo & Assoc. Real Estate
Listing information courtesy of Docobo & Assoc. Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 7:44am EDT.