Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
111 3rd St S, Bradenton Beach
These type of opportunities don't come along very often. Coastal Living Magazine listed Anna Maria Island as 6th happiest seaside town in USA & this home can be your happy place! So much opportunity! This is a charming home, perfect for your happy ever after beach home or guess what? It could be your dream office location! This home has a special zoning that would allow you to have your office or retail opportunity. Live and work here? Wow, that is a perfect opportunity right in the historic Bridge street district. You are at the narrow part of the island, so you can walk to the sound in just a couple of hundred steps and be on the gulf in only a few more. You are so close to the fun of the pier and Bridge Street. It is a perfect vacation rental or a perfect forever place for you. Great floor plan with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths. Updated kitchen and baths. Shows so charming and the backyard is so private and plush landscaping. Seller has created excellent storage so that you can maximize every square inch of the indoor and outdoor space. Have you seen Bradenton Beach and the gorgeous blue green water? You will be able to walk, ride your bike, hike everywhere you want to be. It is a slice of a bygone time when you cross the bridge and can you believe the value? You can rent it, you can live in it, you can work in it and most of all it is yours to enjoy. You are surrounded by more expensive properties. You will be living the dream!
- MLS® #T3224495
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,074
- Year Built1953
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Storage, Bamboo, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shades
- Days on Market11
- Address111 3rd St S
- AreaHolmes Beach/Bradenton Beach
- SubdivisionCortez Beach
- CityBradenton Beach
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34217
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryAnna Maria Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Signature Realty Associates
Listing information courtesy of Signature Realty Associates.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 12:15am EDT.