Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
616 69th Ave W, Bradenton
VIRTUAL SHOWINGS AVAILABLE! Click for VIDEO WALK: VT LINK 1 ~ It's a Lifestyle by Design ~ Join Bradenton's Boating Community! 60' of water frontage with a boathouse and dock with water and electric. NO CDDs OR HOAs, Pride of Ownership, UPDATES, UPDATES, UPDATES! HOME WARRANTY = Peace of Mind. Surround yourself in a Florida lifestyle starting with mature tropical landscaping and welcoming covered porch and entry. The kitchen and main living areas of this 2 bedroom, 2 bath home are BRIGHT & MODERN and flow nicely with plank style ceramic tile throughout. The new kitchen features shaker cabinets and sparking quartz countertops that make for an enjoyable cooking experience any time of day. Inside paint 2018, outside paint 2019, Average electric bill $72 month, Average water bill (includes sewer) $70 month. The metal roof was replaced in 2020. - Did we mention... the spacious 30x22 garage/workshop or the boathouse, and all the extra room available for your outdoor toys on this 1/2 acre + lot? Jump on your boat! The intercoastal/bay is only 15 min away. Enjoy the day cruising around Big Fish park or head out to the gulf for some deeper waters. A day exploring the intercoastal is always a good time and you can tie-up for a bite at The Seafood Shack, Tide Tables Restaurant and Marina or bring your own lunch and relax on a private island. BRING A REASONABLE OFFER - TODAY!
- MLS® #T3228667
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,332
- Year Built1952
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleBungalow, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Brackish
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market71
- Address616 69th Ave W
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionWhitfield Estates Ctd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Stone Counters, Thermostat
- AppliancesExhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Robert Slack Llc
Listing information courtesy of Robert Slack Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2020 at 10:00pm EDT.