Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19029 Us Highway 19 N #7a-3, Clearwater
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Looking to enjoy an active lifestyle in a desirable well maintained gated waterfront 55+ community in Clearwater? Here’s your opportunity as this updated single-story villa is in a premier location overlooking the pool and lagoon. Spacious open floor plan with kitchen pass through to living/dining room combo w/neutral faux wood laminate and air-conditioned ceramic tiled sunroom. Updated kitchen w/granite counter tops, eye catching glass backsplash, deluxe stainless-steel appliances, crown molding, recessed lighting and neutral ceramic tiled floors. Remodeled bathroom includes a floor to ceiling large walk-in tiled shower. Large bedroom with two closets (one a walk in) and pull down stairs attic storage. Stackable washer & dryer, updated copper wiring throughout, three ceiling fans and storm shutters stored on the lovely patio off the sunroom. Ample parking in front reserved only for the residents living in the units In the building. Just a short stroll to the fishing pier where you’ll frequently see manatees & dolphins at play. Amenities include an Olympic size heated pool, shuffle board, putt putt golf, fishing pier, beautiful clubhouse with pool tables, fitness room, card room, library and party room. You will always have something to do with many planned activities or just relax and enjoy the pool that looks out on cove/lagoon, part of Tampa Bay. Conveniently located just off US Hwy 19 near shopping, restaurants, airports and beaches!
- MLS® #T3228815
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage770
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness Center, Gated, Recreation Facilities, Shuffleboard Court, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restrictions, Fishing, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Common
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewPool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Palm Real Estate Inc
- Address19029 Us Highway 19 N #7a-3
- SubdivisionImperial Cove
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market89
Listing information courtesy of Palm Real Estate Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 4th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.