Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15613 Trinity Fall Way, Bradenton
MOVE-IN READY! This STUNNING 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom, 3-car garage WATERFRONT home boasts 2,975 heated square feet on this WONDERFUL lot of almost 1/4 acre!! This BEAUTY showcases CUSTOM crown molding within the tray ceilings, LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHT as well as an OPEN Camden-style FLOOR PLAN, which is GREAT for entertaining friends and family. The SPACIOUS kitchen offers RICH staggered cabinetry, STAINLESS STEEL appliances, GRANITE counters, a LARGE pantry, recessed lighting, and a HUGE ISLAND. Bright and welcoming, the family room can easily accommodate large furniture, and it offers SLIDING GLASS DOORS that lead to the home's roomy SCREENED-IN LANAI, which overlooks the large backyard, and WATER. The LOVELY master retreat boasts BUILT-IN shelving within the closets, as well as an EN SUITE bathroom with DUAL VANITIES, a GARDEN TUB, as well as a WALK-IN SHOWER. The additional bedrooms all boast ample space, and one could even be used as a M-I-L suite, as it offers a full en suite within it!! In addition, this home offers a formal dining room, a Rainsoft water softener, as well as a LARGE laundry room, and all lights have been converted to LED lights, so you can save on the electric bill!! The DELIGHTFUL Del Tierra community offers a clubhouse with a HUGE sparkling pool, playground areas, a fitness center, and MORE! NO CDD!! LESS THAN 15 MINUTES from I-75, which makes commuting an absolute breeze! Don't miss this INCREDIBLE opportunity!!
- MLS® #T3230901
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,975
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Gated, Playground, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows
- Days on Market86
- Address15613 Trinity Fall Way
- SubdivisionDel Tierra Ph I
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Filtration System
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 1:45pm EDT.