Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
12649 Coastal Breeze Way, Bradenton
Under Construction. Enjoy this wonderful 3-bedroom, den, 2 bath home with 2-car garage across 1,768 sq. ft. of open living space. The island style home really gives the Florida feel. Inside the home you'll find recessed ceiling lighting, all-new stainless steel appliances including a gas stove and wood look tile, under cabinet LED lights, quartz counter tops, and light cabinetry with back splash. The master bedroom includes dual sink vanities and private water closet. A large walk-in closet completes the room. The second and third bedrooms are located by an additional second bath. Coffered ceiling in the great room. This home also includes a pool with outdoor kitchen rough in, perfect for the Florida lifestyle.
- MLS® #T3233929
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,768
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West, Traditional
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Playground, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market59
- Address12649 Coastal Breeze Way
- SubdivisionIndigo Ph Vi Subph 6a, 6b & 6c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleDr Mona Jain Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Neal Communities Realty, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Neal Communities Realty, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 5:45pm EDT.