Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2301 Florida Blvd, Bradenton
Great opportunity located in the amenity filled Bayshore community. This is a three bedroom, one bath home. Many updates have been made to this home to make it move in ready including the flooring, a/c system, bathroom, water heater and a new roof was just installed. The home offers a spacious open concept floor plan which opens up to a huge fenced in backyard to host family gatherings! There is also plenty of parking for your boat or RV. The home also offers a one stall garage, Optional features in the Bayshore community include a private marina, boat ramp, community center, swimming pool, park, picnic areas, fishing areas, a basketball court, baseball field and more! And all of these amenities are walking distance from the home. Bayshore Gardens is also updating some of these amenities to make them even more enjoyable for everyone in the community!
- MLS® #T3234432
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,200
- Year Built1957
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Pool, Association Recreation - Owned, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Park, Playground, Water Access, Marina
- ParkingBoat, Converted Garage, Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Near Marina, Oversized Lot
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Awning(s)
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market58
- Address2301 Florida Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Sec 3, Repl
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Century 21 Affiliated
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Affiliated.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 29th, 2020 at 10:14am EDT.