Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3705 65th St E, Bradenton
Looking for a southern charmer. This is the place for you ! This 3115 Sq.Ft. 4 bed. / 2 bath custom built craftsman is in upscale Braden Oaks Subdivision in Eastern Bradenton and sits on over 2 acres full of southern grandfather oaks and large nuts trees. It also includes a large exterior entertainment deck and private screened swimming pool. Plenty of room to bring your boat , motorhome or both. The interior features an abundance of vaulted ceiling, a fireplace, oversize kitchen, large family room, formal dining room, Exotic hardwood flooring, Stained trim and Solid 6 Panel interior doors. The location is conveniently Close to Shopping, Restaurants with easy access to interstate.
- MLS® #T3235285
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,115
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Water Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, Gunite, In Ground, Lighting, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- Days on Market227
- Address3705 65th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden Oaks Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, In Wall Pest System, L Dining, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Thermostat Attic Fan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Reutimann Realty
Listing information courtesy of Reutimann Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 3:30pm EDT.