Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8893 Bloomfield Blvd, Sarasota
Masterfully designed this amazing two-story home is located in a highly desirable community in Palmer Ranch. Silver Oaks subdivision offers easy access the Florida’s best beach, Siesta Key Beach and Pine View School of the Gifted. You will enjoy the perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living in this amazing home. This home features 4 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a 3-car garage and tropical landscaped backyard with large screened pool & spa. This home has everything you need and more. The open layout kitchen was renovated to include beautiful granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, custom wood cabinets and a large breakfast bar with ample seating. On the main level, you have a spacious master suite featuring sitting area and beautiful French doors leading to the pool. The en-suite master bathroom offers split sinks, a walk-in shower, an enormous tub and oversized walk-in closet. Also on the main level, you have a guest suite and office with stunning wood flooring, a large bonus area, and screened patio area overlooking the pool and lake. There are two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a media room upstairs. This home is situated on level lot surrounded w/ mature landscaping providing a tranquil backyard retreat. Perfect for entertaining!
- MLS® #T3240435
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,653
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated, Security, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Greenbelt, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Window Treatments
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market221
- Address8893 Bloomfield Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Natural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis Elementary
- HighVenice Senior High
- Listing Office:Re/max Dynamic
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Dynamic.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 5th, 2020 at 12:45pm EDT.