Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5416 Sandy Oak Ln, Bradenton
Under Construction. Sleek convenience and effortless luxury combine to make The Alstonia lifestyle home. Explore your interior design skills in the glamorous open concept floor plan. The eat-in kitchen features an optimized space for all your culinary endeavors. Gather in the shade of your covered porch and lanai for evening leisure and weekend fun. Your master bedroom suite offers a glamorous retreat from the world and includes a deluxe bathroom and walk in closet. The upstairs retreat and downstairs study invite your imagination to create the perfect specialty rooms for your family. Both spare bedrooms provide a delightful space for growth and personalization. Contact our Internet Advisor to learn more about this 2 story, 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom new home.
- MLS® #T3241769
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,841
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesPool, Deed Restrictions, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market19
- Address5416 Sandy Oak Ln
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMoss Creek
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesIn Wall Pest System, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Weekley Homes Realty Company
Listing information courtesy of Weekley Homes Realty Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 31st, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.