Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8717 54th Ave E, Bradenton
Available for 2021 Season. Stunning 3 bedroom 3 bath, includes 1 /1 Cabana surrounding private pool screen enclosed. For the past four years this home has been Seasonally leased by the same returning tenants. The tenants decided to purchase their own home and have become local residents. This home is elegantly appointed and beautifully situated with rich wood views from the screened lanai, Master bedroom and bath. Upon entering the tall stately front doors, you will be delighted to find the 1 bedroom / 1 bath cabana, the expansive pool area with inviting pool gorgeous travertine pool deck and sliding doors from the Main house opening pool side. The Main home is comfortably decorated and a flowing layout. The Master bedroom and Guest bedroom are located at opposite sides of the home, the living - dining room combination are enhance with tall windows and slider that reveal the natural Florida wooded backyard. The laundry room with utility sink is located between the kitchen and three car garage. The pool area is a perfect place to entertain your family and friends. Outdoor furniture and grill are available for your use. This home is WOW when you walk in. Showings in compliance with Covid 19 guidelines. Call for your private tour today.
- MLS® #T3241792
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,089
- Year Built1994
- TypeResidential Lease
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Maintenance, Pool, Recreation Facilities, Security, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Street Private, Unincorporated, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolDeck, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market6
- Address8717 54th Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionRosedale 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Brock Realty Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Brock Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2020 at 1:30am EDT.