Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2937 Longbrooke Way, Clearwater
This move in ready home is in Longbrooke, a quiet and friendly neighborhood. The property is located on a corner lot on the end of a beautiful low traffic street. The home’s kitchen has been updated with newer appliances and flooring. The bonus room can be used for an office or third bedroom. The two-sided fireplace adds to the charm of the home. The privacy in the paver patio and lanai is a true tropical paradise with a recently resurfaced pool. The clean two car garage has tile flooring. Like new washing machine and dryer and refrigerator in the garage remain with the home. This home has been meticulously maintained! This property will not last long! Competitively priced to sell below it’s true value! Conveniently located to so much including the beautiful Clearwater beaches!
- MLS® #T3243484
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,364
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, In City Limits, Oversized Lot, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Redfin Corporation
- Address2937 Longbrooke Way
- SubdivisionLongbrooke Sub Unit One
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Other Room
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Redfin Corporation.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 30th, 2020 at 4:15pm EDT.