Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
895 S Gulfview Blvd #203, Clearwater Beach
Island House on Clearwater Point avail. as annual rental starting April 1, 2020. What an impressive, beautifully furnished 2BR/2BA, condo on beautiful Clearwater Point. Private beach with spectacular open water views of the bay and the Intracoastal Waterway out to the Gulf of Mexico. Large kitchen with white cabinetry and granite, Master BR has a King Bed, flat screen TV, plenty of closet space, wood flooring and nice water views. Guest room has 2 a full size bunk bed and wood flooring. Stackable washer and dryer in the hall. Living room has a flat screen TV, beautiful leather furniture and tile flooring. Kitchen has a range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and a small breakfast bar/prep or computer area. Wade in the bay, nap in the sand, or float in the waterfront pools...this is living a vacation. Short distance to Shepard's, Pier 60, close to restaurants, shops and Jolly trolly beach transportation. This is the best of the best in Clearwater Beach. Association approval is required for tenant $100. No Pets allowed in this community.
- MLS® #U7700896
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,007
- Year Built1970
- UtilitiesCable Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Pool, Waterfront, Beach Area, Waterfront Community
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewNear Public Transit, Sidewalk, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontIntracoastal Waterway, ICW
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Sidewalk
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Address895 S Gulfview Blvd #203
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionClearwater Point
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market1981
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.