Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
819 Bay Esplanade, Clearwater Beach
Waterfront Dream! Located along North Clearwater Beach and backs up to Mandalay Channel sits this lovely 3 bedroom, 3 bath home with 10,000 lb boat lift and Trex decking! Sellers have invested in numerous upgrades over the years including: family room extension, patio and balcony extension (2010), roof, HVAC, impact glass windows, front door, exterior paint, stucco, plumbing and kitchen remodel (2015), upstairs bath, flooring and interior paint (2016). Two-story home built with block/wood frame and well-maintained. Spacious, split floor plan and great room concept makes for easy entertaining. Living and dining areas wow with white paneled walls, vaulted ceilings and wood beams. Oversized windows offer fabulous views from every room! Ceramic, hardwood and plush carpet adorn the floors. Chef’s kitchen features antique-white cabinetry, black granite countertops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including side-by-side refrigerator, wall oven, glass cooktop, built-in microwave and dishwasher. Upstairs bedroom offers an additional loft-style workspace or reading area. Spa-like bath invites you to enjoy the oversized glass shower enclosure, double vanity and granite countertops. Step outside and take in the seabreeze and tropical surroundings along the balcony where there’s plenty of room for casual seating, lounge chairs and more. Laundry room includes a stackable washer/dryer and cabinetry for storage. No HOA! Call today for your private viewing.
- MLS® #U7850963
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,068
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market540
- Address819 Bay Esplanade
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionMandalay Sub
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Oven
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Action First Of Florida
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 3:15am EST.