Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1108 Stevenson Ave, Clearwater
Under Construction Townhomes are being built on the Clearwater/Dunedin border steps from Edgewater Drive. Each Townhome comes equipped standard with fine quartz counter tops, stainless steel high efficiency appliances, NEST* Thermostat, wood flooring*, rain showers with wall to wall tile, soaring ceilings, 6" baseboards, 7' foot interior doors and a 2 car garage. Each Residence has it's very own private courtyard, tons of builder upgrades and a large community park/dog run with guest parking for all to enjoy. Bring your coffees or cocktails to our community fire pit with seating or take steps to the benches on Edgewater drive to watch the sunset. Stevenson Creek is the prime location for work and play with it adjoining The Pinellas Trail, access to the Intaracoastal Waterways, 10 minute ride to the beaches, or a 10 min bike ride to down town Dunedin and a short 20 min ride to the airport. For a complete list of items, please visit the website or download our brochure. Stevenson Creek is being built now and only has 7 units for sale. These units will not last long. Call today for your visit!
- MLS® #U8001982
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,813
- Year Built2018
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Public, Sewer Available
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In City Limits, In County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Park View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Other, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Address1108 Stevenson Ave
- SubdivisionSunset Point 1st Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Reclaimed Wood
- Interior FeaturesCrown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- Days on Market4
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 6:30pm EST.