Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1875 Belleair Rd, Clearwater
This house, on over two acres and zoned for horses, is a rare find just six miles from Clearwater beach. It is accessed by two gates at either end of a circular driveway, surrounded by an expansive lawn and many trees. There is a large two-car garage. Guests are welcomed by a front portico. Enter through a wide front door, between stained glass windows, into a foyer which leads the eye past the living and dining rooms out to a large swimming pool, set beyond a patio and pergola. Beyond the pool is a stable. It includes two stalls, a tack room with electricity, sink and a space perfect for grooming horses. The home features a split floorplan. A master suite with an adjoining office and bath are on one side. Three bedrooms and two baths are on the other side. The kitchen includes dual sinks, two built-in ovens, wine cooler, five burner cooktop, stainless steel KitchenAid dishwasher and GE Monogram refrigerator. It opens onto a den which displays an oversized fireplace with ornate mantle. Imagine your weekends: fish or kayak in the creek next to the property, ride your horse, lounge by the pool, all without leaving home. Tow your boat from it's covered shelter to a ramp on the Intracoastal Waterway just four miles away. Take your motor coach from its port and hit the road. Close the gate as you leave, knowing you'll be glad to get home. Don't miss this opportunity. Schedule your showing today.
- MLS® #U8014780
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,664
- Year Built1972
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized, Parking Pad, Portico, RV Carport, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Pasture / Agricultural, Zoning Permits Horses, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiberglass, In Ground, Pool Sweep, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Sidewalk, Storage, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsShades, Shutters
- RoofOther, Tile
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address1875 Belleair Rd
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- Days on Market370
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.