Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6260 143rd Ave N, Clearwater
Custom Built masterpiece situated on a LARGE PARCEL OF 2 LOTS W/AN ADDITIONAL 1200 SQ FT BLOCK BLDG joined via a breezeway to the main home. This is a RARE OPPORTUNITY & very unique set-up for the buyer that wants it all! THE ADDITIONAL BUILDING is fully finished w/1200 sq.ft. of heated & air conditioned living space w/9.2’ceilings CAN BE ANOTHER 2 BRM/1 BA HOME w/ hurricane impact windows, kit, open living area, & laundry room & tank-less water heater & back slab area if the buyer wishes to subdivide the parcels or a workshop, home office for home business, in-law exterior suite or great rental income opportunity! The possibilities are truly ENDLESS! Owners have just secured the certificate of occupancy on the additional building this month from Pinellas county. The main home boasts NEARLY 1600 SQ FT w/towering 9.2’ceilings, 3 Brm/2bath, MASSIVE DESIGNER CHEFS DREAM KITCHEN w/rich wood cabinets, SS APPLIANCES, extensive GRANITE tops & CENTER ISLAND. Gorgeous IRON TRIM ELEGANT FRONT DOOR, completely fenced yard, built-ins, tank-less gas water heater, central vac. Systems & 2 porches. A CHAIR LIFT that goes all the way to the upstairs too. The garage is MASSIVE, can easily fit 5 + CARS, covered 34 x 20’carport attached to the back of the property w/insulated 8’ roof paneling, GAZEBO, 3 mini storage sheds on the property & not deed restricted! This SPRAWLING ESTATE is located at the end of a quiet Clearwater street yet CENTRALLY LOCATED near beaches, airports & all the amenities a buyer can ask for.
- MLS® #U8026712
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,780
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Fire Hydrant, Gas, Propane, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, On Street, Oversized, Split Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Dead-End, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shades
- Days on Market342
- Address6260 143rd Ave N
- SubdivisionDoc Finns Sub
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesAttic Ventilator, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryHigh Point Elementary-PN
- MiddleFitzgerald Middle-PN
- HighPinellas Park High-PN
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 13th, 2019 at 4:45am EST.