Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1212 Sunset Dr, Clearwater
Spectacular, private waterfront property on the bluff of Old Clearwater Bay. Situated high atop a double lot, and paired with two additional cottages, these properties offer a vast and versatile compound with unlimited potential. The main home, a craftsman style historic charmer, features beautiful hardwood floors, an open floor plan, and French doors leading to a spacious covered outdoor patio and pool deck, all perfect for entertaining and taking in the water views both inside and out. The master suite offers more magnificent views, with a wall of French doors opening up to a large and breezy private balcony. Whether overlooking the infinity edge pool, sitting at the end of the recently renovated dock, or basking in the lush and tropical yard, the panoramic sunsets overlooking Clearwater Harbor and Clearwater Beach are breathtaking and unobstructed. This elevated and expansive property offers an abundance of additional usable land to build your dream waterfront mansion, host a wedding, or create a boundless garden sanctuary. Walking distance to Coachman Park, downtown Clearwater and Edgewater Drive, and just a short drive or bike ride to downtown Dunedin and Clearwater Beach.
- MLS® #U8029643
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,658
- Year Built1918
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGolf Carts OK, Water Access
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolInfinity, Lighting, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorCement Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Storage, Bamboo, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods, Shutters
- Days on Market313
- Address1212 Sunset Dr
- SubdivisionEnghurst 2nd Add
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorMarble, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room
- # of Stories3
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm EST.