Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1520 Gulf Blvd #605, Clearwater Beach
Enjoy beachfront living in the luxury resort-style setting of this 1 bedroom, 2 full bath, sun-filled condo on the 6th floor. This 1100 sq. ft. condo is a perfect canvas for someone to use their imagination to make this a showplace. The 6th floor is just the right height to sit on your balcony & watch the dolphin play. The large kitchen has a snack bar that opens to the Living/Dining room. Perfect for entertaining! The master suite includes a walk-in closet, a dual-sink dressing area, also a separate shower and large garden tub. Great for soaking after those long walks on the sugar sand beaches of Sand Key. Both the master bedroom and living room offer spacious views of the aquamarine Gulf of Mexico and beautiful nighttime lights of the Intracoastal Waterway. On your covered balcony, view dramatic sunsets year round while you enjoy the warm southwest exposure. Winter Sun! Sunrise & Sunset everyday!! In this charmed space, you will enjoy the gentle Gulf breezes while listening to the soothing sounds of the surf. PRIVATE GARAGE #33 in parking garage. The Resort Style complex of The Ultimar is 24hr guard gated, 3 pools with spas, tennis courts, putting green, basketball court, croquet lawn, fitness center, billiards, media room, social room, steam and sauna. Sold furnished! Close to great restaurants & shopping. Start Living the Florida Beach Lifestyle Today! See Virtual Tour!
- MLS® #U8033277
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,100
- Year Built1991
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Pool View, Tennis Court View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-pub, Gulf/Ocean
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- FoundationStem Wall
- Listing Office:Coastal Properties Group
- Address1520 Gulf Blvd #605
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionUltimar Condo
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories19
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- Days on Market201
Listing information courtesy of Coastal Properties Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.