Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
6121 Bixel Ln, Englewood
Ready for a Backyard Bar-B-Que! Beautifully updated and maintained home is warm and welcoming. Sits on over a half acre. You walk up to your gorgeous covered porch ready for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful plants in front of you. Then enter the home into your spacious living room with vaulted ceilings ready for entertaining, notice the beautiful travertine floors that flow throughout. Stroll into the heart of the home to your “Chef’s” kitchen completed in 2018! Your mouth waters just entering the kitchen which begs for your creations. Brand new stainless steel appliances, pot filler, farm sink, nook for spices, sealed quartz counter-tops, worm hole, soft close wood cabinets and a beautiful back splash to finish the look. Dining room is connected and leads out to the beautiful back yard through your french doors. This split bedroom plan offers two suites with full baths and walk in closets. The large laundry room has plenty of storage as well and leads to a bonus room waiting for your imagination. Perhaps an office, craft room, or game room. What will you come up with? The back yard has endless possibilities for relaxing, entertaining or perhaps adding a pool. The yard is partially fenced. You will also find a workshop with electricity already added. Close to beaches, shopping, walking path, golf courses, event center and so much more. Come and see what this home has to offer, you will be amazed.
- MLS® #U8034966
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,620
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Street Lights
- ParkingConverted Garage, Driveway
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Golf Course, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Re/max Action First Of Florida
- Address6121 Bixel Ln
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Pch 073 3413 0011
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market160
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.