Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Somerset St #4-b, Clearwater Beach
Wow! Enjoy the stunning direct views and sounds of the pearly sands of famous Clearwater Beach and lapping Gulf water from your living area and master bedroom. Located on the tranquil northern end of Clearwater Beach is this BOUTIQUE BLDG of only 13 residences offering minimum neighbors, traffic & tourists. SUPER SECURE Bldg with a CODED ELEVATOR to a PRIVATE FOYER. Floor to ceiling and wall to wall IMPACT RATED windows and sliders provide you with SECURITY and FULL OCEAN VIEWS. There is an abundant amount of light streaming into your living area with 10’ high ceilings and raised Trey Ceilings. Enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverages on your large open porch with a view up and down the beach. Gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, wood cabinets, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher, a Miele PureLine Coffee System, and 6 burner gas cooktop. A Master Bath with Garden Jetted Tub, separate shower stall, and a private water closet. 2 other bedrooms also have private bathrooms. A fourth room can be utilized in many ways from a media room, office, den, or craft room. Marble Tile in the Living and Dining room and Foyer, Polished Slate in the Master Bedroom, Porcelain Tile in the rest of the rooms. 2 assigned parking spaces in the secure garage inside the building. For activities, enjoy the heated Pool and Spa, an Exercise Room and a Social Club Room. Live your life of luxury with all the famous restaurants and activities of Clearwater Beach just minutes away. Lg dogs allowed in the bldg & on beach
- MLS® #U8035721
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,525
- Year Built2008
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Storage, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows
- RoofBuilt-Up, Tile
- Days on Market723
- Address15 Somerset St #4-b
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionChateau On White Sands
- CityClearwater Beach
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorMarble, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 17th, 2019 at 1:15pm EST.