Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2934 Lichen Ln #d, Clearwater
Welcome home to your 2 bed/ 1 bath condo that has been completely REMODELED with gorgeous upgrades. Not only will you find the immaculate neutral toned tile upon entry, but you will see an incredibly spacious kitchen coupled with granite counter tops, top of the line Espresso finish cabinets with a slide out pantry, an incredible built-in wine bar along with impeccable Stainless Steel appliances. The bathroom has been completely remodeled featuring a modern neutral tile and new vanity which coordinates beautifully with your home. Never run out of Hot water with the Award Winning Rheem Marathon water heater and a water softener which targets the entire home. Do you love the Florida sunrise and sunsets? If so, you will be able to enjoy your morning coffee or evening beverage on your over sized, screened-in patio located off of the living area and bedroom! This unit comes with a one car, shared garage with storage unit. Of course, there are wonderful community amenities that include a pool, tennis court, & a fishing pier. Move in ready! Welcome home!
- MLS® #U8037353
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage872
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Guest, Split Garage, Tandem
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved, Wooded View
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Cornwall Realty Group
- Address2934 Lichen Ln #d
- SubdivisionEastwood Shores
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33760
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market351
Listing information courtesy of Cornwall Realty Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 28th, 2020 at 9:30pm EDT.