Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2400 Feather Sound Dr #1131, Clearwater
Desirable top floor, corner location. This condo features 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, lots of windows and a fabulous water view. NEW in August 2019: air conditioning system, hot water heater, range, refrigerator, microwave, master bath vanity with double sinks, bathroom lighting, carpeting in all 3 bedrooms, window blinds, and fresh paint throughout. The great room, accented by tile flooring set on the diagonal, crown molding and a wood-burning fireplace, offers ample space for living and dining areas. The light and bright kitchen features a high bar open to the great room which enhances the open floorplan. A sliding glass door at the far end of the great room leads to a screened-in balcony overlooking the pond and fountain. The master suite features an inviting window seat and walk-in closet. The 2nd and 3rd bedrooms share a “Jack and Jill” bathroom. All of this plus resort style living awaits you in the gated community of Audubon at Feather Sound. Among the many amenities are a pool, hot tub/spa, tennis courts, clubhouse, fitness center, and an indoor basketball court for your enjoyment. This pet friendly community is just a short walk from the community park with outdoor basketball court, playground and boardwalk. The Feather Sound Country Club offers membership options for golf, tennis, swimming, and dining. Audubon is centrally located with easy access to vibrant downtown St. Petersburg, numerous nearby restaurants, Tampa, two airports and your choice of exquisite Gulf Beaches.
- MLS® #U8037796
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,186
- Year Built1992
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Sauna, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Near Golf Course, Unincorporated, Water View
- PoolGunite, In Ground
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential
- Address2400 Feather Sound Dr #1131
- SubdivisionAudubon Condo At Feather Sound
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33762
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Split Bedroom
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market156
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 11th, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.