Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3911 Hawk Island Dr, Bradenton
EXQUISITE WATERFRONT RESIDENCE situated in a prominent sanctuary of homes located within the gates of Hawk Island. Outstanding in every way, this magnificent former model home with lavish furnishings optional. Captivating water views mesmerize as you enter into this masterful designed over 5,000 sq. ft. custom home. The grand walls of glass illuminate the glistening views of the Manatee River introducing the graciously designed living spaces, flawlessly completed with marble, rare granite, onyx and handmade rich wood cabinetry. Luxury abounds for the comfort of your guests and complete entertaining featuring two incredible master suites with custom closets and two additional spacious bedrooms. The second story comes complete with a media/game room with full bar. Entertaining at its best while relaxing on the large cedar roofed balcony overlooking the river. Enjoy the welcoming outdoors while relaxing on the patio with a gas fireplace, swimming in the salt water pool, grilling on the new outdoor kitchen or walking across the street to your private dock on a protected salt water canal with two jet skis lifts and a 24,000 lb. boat lift. TILE ROOF REPLACED IN 2016! A truly MAGNIFICENT MASTERPIECE on the Manatee River!
- MLS® #U8039713
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,039
- Year Built2003
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, Street Dead-End, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Outside Bath Access, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Shades
- Listing Office:Smith & Associates Real Estate
- Address3911 Hawk Island Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHawk Island - Riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Other, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Other Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market297
Listing information courtesy of Smith & Associates Real Estate.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 26th, 2020 at 8:15am EST.