Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3087 Cherry Ln, Clearwater
Opportunities abound in this amazing 4-story residence in the heart of Clearwater. This home is 100% custom and is superior in each and every detail from the stone exterior to the magnificent interior to the huge rooftop patio overlooking Tampa Bay and the Bayside Bridge. The bottom floor offers two separate garage entrances which offers parking for 7 vehicles. The second level is an open palette awaiting the new owner’s imagination. The third level foyer leads to all four bedrooms each with their own private bath. There is also a large gathering room on the third floor. Floor 4 is the main living space with two entertaining spaces, a large dining room and an amazing ultra-custom kitchen. The kitchen wows with a gas stovetop, Sub-Zero refrigerator, wine cooler, built in oven, coffee bar, ice-maker and more. The entire fourth level has large screens that simulate windows and offer endless possibilities for all to enjoy, including views of Tampa Bay from the outdoor cameras or scenes from Hawaii or the Grand Canyon. This home has a very high level of privacy and security and would make for a perfect corporate or executive hosting property for top clients, executives or visiting dignitaries. The vacant lot to the west of the home is also included in the sale. Easy commute to Tampa and both airports, an ideal location!
- MLS® #U8040077
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,811
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Oversized, Split Garage
- # of Garages7
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In City Limits, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorStone, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
- Address3087 Cherry Ln
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33759
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Elevator, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Other, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Purifier, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market412
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 24th, 2020 at 9:15pm EDT.