Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2147 Alemanda Dr, Clearwater
Don’t miss out on this comfortable, convenient and cost effective 3 bed / 1 Bath / 1 Car Garage Home (oversized garage with laundry hookup). Completely updated with an open Floor plan featuring Vaulted Ceilings, recessed lighting and Laminate Flooring. Stainless Steel Appliances , Hardwood Cabinets ,Granite Countertops complimented by a glass mosaic backsplash makes this kitchen shine. Beautiful bright bathroom with contemporary vanity and porcelain tile throughout. Living room is open to dining and Kitchen area and has direct access to the attached Garage. The Garage space is plentiful and has adequate space for a workshop or studio . Nice size lot with covered lanai and plenty of space to BBQ. If you are considering adding Solar energy in the future , this home faces the North (convenient for solar panels on rear of home). Located off of Belcher Rd. between Belleair Rd. and 60 makes shopping, commute to beaches and US-19 convenient. NO FLOOD INS. Needed. Agent/Owner
- MLS® #U8040272
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage888
- Year Built1956
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Public
- ParkingCovered, Curb Parking, Driveway, Oversized
- # of Garages1
- ViewIn County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofBuilt-Up, Shingle
- Listing Office:Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc
- Address2147 Alemanda Dr
- SubdivisionSunset Gardens
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33764
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market2
Listing information courtesy of Charles Rutenberg Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.