Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #306, Clearwater
Enjoy water views from virtually every room in this custom end unit. 2500+ of luxury living. Enjoy spectacular sunrises and ever changing panoramic sunsets. Welcome home, park in your personal large 2 car garage and travel to your home retreat in a semi-private elevator that opens directly into your double door entry. You are greeted with highly polished Travertine floors that set the stage for your personal designs & touches. The Kitchen features Stainless Steel appliances, wood cabinets, and a double door pantry. Granite counter tops, and a 12' bar provides for great entertaining and gathering place. The Formal Dining area flows to the Great room & out to the water front patio. The view will remind you of the water view of a luxury cruise ship .The 9' ceilings have crown moldings. Your panoramic view includes Island Estates, Clearwater Beach, and north to Dunedin. Enjoy coffee or cocktails while viewing Dolphins & Manatees swim by. The large Master Suite has plenty of room for a couch or a relaxing chair. A short hall leads to His & Her walk-in custom closets. The Master Bath has his and her sinks and a Jacuzzi tub. Off of the entrance foyer the 2 additional bedrooms are located. The first is currently used as an office but has a large closet if it is used as a bedroom. A Jack & Jill Bath connects to the third bedroom that features 2 closets. The in unit Laundry room has space for your washer & dryer Boat slip w lift. Enjoy waterfront Condo living at its finest.
- MLS® #U8040513
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,512
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Dock, Elevators, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Water Access, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW, Marina
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Lighting
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Jack Keller Inc
- Address1860 N Fort Harrison Ave #306
- SubdivisionVilla Del Mar Of Clearwater Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33755
- InteriorCarpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- Days on Market170
Listing information courtesy of Jack Keller Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 12th, 2019 at 3:30am EST.