Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1411 Normandy Park Dr #2, Clearwater
55+ Villa is Tucked Away in the Desirable Normandy Park Oaks Community Known For Its Mature Majestic Oak Trees Throughout. Inside Laundry Closet With Washer & Dryer. Private Patio For Outdoor Relaxation. Walk to Community pool, Shuffleboard, and Clubhouse. Walk to YMCA, Diners, Food Mart & Publix Shopping Center. World Famous Clearwater Beach is Just Minutes Away. Inside Cats under 15 LBS are Allowed - No Dogs. Close to Bus Line. Must Own For 1 Year Prior To Leasing. Just Minutes To Top Rated Medical Facilities Including Morton Plant Hospital. $400/MO Fee Includes: Cable TV, Common Area Taxes, Community Pool, Escrow Reserves Fund, Insurance, Maintenance Exterior, Maintenance Grounds, Pest Control, Pool Maintenance, Recreational Facilities, Sewer, Trash, Water. Assigned Parking At Your Front Door. Why Settle For A High Rise Condo With Stairs and Elevators When You Can Live In A Comfortable Villa Like This One?
- MLS® #U8042184
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage985
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest, Open
- ViewIn City Limits, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Garden View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- Listing Office:Amorose & Associates Realty
- Address1411 Normandy Park Dr #2
- SubdivisionNormandy Park Oaks Condo
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market24
Listing information courtesy of Amorose & Associates Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.