Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8226 72nd St E, University Park
There has never been a more conveniently located gated community than Sabal Bay. It is walking distance to Fresh Market and a host of other stores. It is across the road from UTC, a medical facility, Whole Foods, Home Depot and is a few minutes from I-75. Yet if you sit out on your screened patio it is so peaceful all will you hear are birds. This townhouse offers 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Low energy LED bulbs recently installed in all the rooms. The washer and dryer are upstairs where all the bedrooms are, and therefore, that makes doing laundry very easy. You have a well designed kitchen with an eat-in area or you can choose to eat more formally in the dining area just the other side of kitchen. So you have the choice of shopping your brains out or simply enjoying a meal with friends and listening to the birds on a cool night. The community offers both a beautiful swimming pool and a playground. All measurements are approximate. NEWLY PAINTED INTERIOR! GRAB IT NOW!
- MLS® #U8042721
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,596
- Year Built2005
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market284
- Address8226 72nd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionSabal Bay Ph 2 A Condo Or2081/4476
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Action First Of Florida
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 10:00am EST.