Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4520 62nd Ave E, Bradenton
Nestled in the gated community of Mandalay, this beautiful lakefront home comes with custom finishes, drapery and window treatments. Previously a model home, when you walk through the foyer to the majestic living room, you will find deep alcoves built-in with space to fit a large flat screen TV. The open concept living room looks out over the pool patio and lake. Custom deep, waffle tray ceilings adorn the kitchen with new LG top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and upgraded wood cabinetry. Step into the master suite overlooking the pool and lake with large tiled master bath that includes wide vanity, garden soak tub and separate shower. Bright plantation blinds, over-sized tile floors, Built-in stereo wiring and beautiful custom French doors add to the charm of the home. The inside laundry room has plenty of storage space and a laundry sink. Step out onto the over-sized screened in patio with breathtaking views of the lake and nature! Patio includes large tiled pool with decorative waterfall and pool bathroom. This property is meticulously landscaped and ready to move in! Engineered Wood flooring installed in all bedrooms 4/2019 (no carpet). Newly painted interior, exterior, including the lanai. Landscaping has had a fresh update.
- MLS® #U8043353
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,295
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleSpanish/Mediterranean, Traditional
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Sprinkler Well, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- Days on Market241
- Address4520 62nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionMandalay Ph 1
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCeramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleSara Scott Harllee Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Altru Realty
Listing information courtesy of Altru Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2020 at 11:45pm EST.