Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1051 Bay Ave, Clearwater
$100K recently spent in this stunning custom-built home located in the much-desired historic district of Harbor Oaks! Walk in through a custom wrought iron entry and marble entry foyer and you will be greeted by the 20-foot tray ceilings, extensive crown moldings, and a beautiful view of the spectacular backyard that can be seen over the large pool, spa and fountain area. Complete with a fire pit area and a separate dog run, it offers the perfect sanctuary for entertaining and relaxing. The formal living room offers the perfect entertainment space with its adjacent separate formal dining room and the wet bar area that boasts a large wine fridge. Your family will enjoy the gourmet kitchen appointed with six-burner gas cook-top, stainless steel appliances including a warm-up oven, a large walk-in pantry and granite counter tops. It opens to a large family room with a gas fireplace and a eat-in area. The master suite offers his and hers master bathrooms and master closets. Another bedroom (currently an office) and its private bathroom, a formal office, laundry room and a work-out room (one-car garage converted) complete the main floor. The fully renovated second floor boasts two sizable bedrooms with large closets that share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. * All new AC units and water heater - 2019 * Walk to Morton Plant Hospital, restaurants and downtown Clearwater. A few minutes’ drive to beautiful Clearwater Beach voted the best beach in America for 2018. A true move-in ready gem in a great location!
- MLS® #U8044102
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,076
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Converted Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesDog Run, Fenced, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Listing Office:Future Home Realty Inc
- Address1051 Bay Ave
- SubdivisionHarbor Oaks
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33756
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s), Zoned
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- Days on Market284
Listing information courtesy of Future Home Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 18th, 2020 at 11:59pm EST.