Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
64 Iris St, Clearwater
Double lot situated within the Mandalay subdivision where you can enjoy sunrises over the Mandalay Channel and picturesque sunsets on the Gulf of Mexico. This property features a near ¼ acre of land! The current home offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious living area for entertaining. The retro-style eat-in kitchen wows with checkered black and white ceramic tile, classic white cabinetry, wall oven, range, dishwasher and refrigerator. The dining room opens to the living room creating a large open space for gathering. Bedrooms offer plush carpet or wood-look linoleum flooring and ample closet space. Sliders lead to a casual Florida room where you can relax, read or enjoy a cup of coffee or tea. The large yard offers endless opportunities for barbecues, a playground, future pool or hot tub and so much more! Golf cart friendly community and easy access to the water for all you avid boaters and fishermen. No HOA! Call today for your private viewing.
- MLS® #U8045023
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,390
- Year Built1969
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Fishing Pier, Golf Carts OK, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Parking Pad
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- RoofConcrete, Tile
- Days on Market152
- Address64 Iris St
- AreaClearwater/Clearwater Beach
- SubdivisionMandalay Sub
- CountyPinellas County
- Zip Code33767
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySandy Lane Elementary-PN
- MiddleDunedin Highland Middle-PN
- HighClearwater High-PN
- Listing Office:Re/max Action First Of Florida
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Action First Of Florida.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 13th, 2019 at 10:00pm EDT.